Service Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions are outlined below. Should you have any further queries or requests ahead of your visit, please do not hesitate to contact us.
An e-mail address and a phone number must be provided upon making a booking at our restaurant for confirmation purposes.
*Operation hours : *
• Monday – Saturday
Lunch: 12:00 a.m. to 3p.m. (Last order at 2:15p.m.)
• Our lunch service offers the choices of 2-Course or 3-Course set Menus, each guest is required to order at least a set Menu.
• Lunch reservations only available via phone call at +852 2389 9901 or WhatsApp at +852 9330 0387
Dinner: 6p.m. to 10:30pm. (Last order at 8:30p.m.)
• We serve our seasonal Tasting Menu for dinner service.
• For parties over 6 or above please contact us.
• Sunday ( Closed )
Reservation Duration :
Tables are available for one and a half hours for our lunch menu, after which they will be re-assigned for other customers. There is no set length of time for dinner service.
We respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation to ensure the best possible level of service to all of our guests. If you are running late, we kindly ask that you notify us by telephone at your earliest convenience. Your table will be held for 10 minutes after which time it may be allocated to another customer.
Dress Code :
• Smart casual
Corkage Policy :
• Corkage fees are HK$250 per regular bottle of wine and sparkling wine, and HK $500 per magnum bottle of wine, spirits and sake.
• There is a cakeage fee surcharge of HK$ 150 per cake for guests bringing their own cake to our restaurant.
Child Policy :
• We welcome families with children aged 12 years old or above during dinner time.
Cancellation Policy :
• We require credit card authorization in order to confirm and guarantee reservations. The booking confirmation does not incur any charges to your card and the final amount will only be charged upon payment at the end of your meal.
• Deposits are non-refundable when you cancel the booking.
• Any modifications of party size should be made no later than 7 days prior your scheduled booking date. Modifications after that will lead to forfeiture of deposit ($500 per person for dinner, $100 per person for lunch).
• We shall be able to accommodate changes on your reservation if you provide us with at least (2) days of notice before your reservation time
• For your cancellation queries, please contact us directly.
Extreme Weather Conditions :
In the event of a government-issued extreme weather warning, such as Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, or a Black Rainstorm warning, Aera will suspend operations until the warning is lifted. If your reservation is affected by these extreme weather conditions, we will be happy to rebook your reservation for the earliest available date.
Table Allocation :
Due to the large number of requests, unfortunately we cannot guarantee tables in specific areas when taking reservations, but we will do our best to accommodate your requests. Your understanding is appreciated.
Food Safety and Allergens :
We respectfully ask that food that has not been prepared in our kitchens not be consumed on our premises. Celebratory cakes can be accommodated if you give us advanced notice. Please note that we may not have the space to store the cakes in our fridge, and cannot vouch for the quality or food safety of the cakes. In the event of food poisoning or allergic reactions, we will not be able to provide tracing of the source in accordance with our Food Safety procedures
We can cater for some vegetarian dietary requirements with advanced notice and have policies in place for customers with food allergies. Please let our staff know if you have any special dietary requirements and if you are allergic to any type of food.
Payments can be made by Apple Pay, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Octopus, AliPay, WeChat Pay, Android Pay and Debit Cards.
We have customer and staff policies and procedures in place to protect everyone during the Covid-19 pandemic. By making a booking, guests also agree to respect any closing times imposed under Government restrictions, if any.
Welcome to æra, a place where you can indulge in the perfect blend of casual ambiance and fine dining cuisine. Make yourselves feel at home or like visiting a good old friend. Our chefs are proud of their creative talents, presenting you with visually stunning dishes that overflow with flavours. We use only the finest local ingredients to bring you the best of what Hong Kong has to offer. Chef Chevalier and his crew brings you an evolving menu designed to satisfy and nourish, while also kindling new culinary pleasures deep within us.